spindle feed and workhead travel.
• Machining capacity from dia .551"/14 mm to 4.724"/120 mm.
• LABVIEW programming language of National Instruments, the worldwide reference
for data acquisition.
• Repeatability of machining depths by means of probe or laser measuring.
• Touch screen control panel, conveniently located for easy access to all
machine operating functions.
• Featuring the new generation of SERDI tooling. Provides more than a 30 per
cent decrease of cutting forces during machining, appropriate for cutting even
the hardest valve seats.
• Patented lightweight workhead: built-in spindle motor and triple Air-Float
Automatic Centering System. Minimal workhead inertia and maximal floatation for
unmatched centering sensibility.
• Fully integrated spindle motor: infinitely variable spindle speed, 100 to
1200 r.p.m., with sensor less Vector Flux Control in open loop (extremely broad
torque ratings from lowest r.p.m.). Digital spindle rotation read out.
• Pre-clamping of the sphere-cylinder by vacuum, followed by heavy duty
• Crosswise movement of cylinder head through air-floated table featuring